Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Review: Lemon Printed Dress from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! So, when my latest order from SAMMYDRESS arrived last week, I was a little giddy. Well, I am always like that for all the packages that arrived but for this one, I was extra giddy. It is because the package contained all dresses and it was a first for me to order like that. Usually, I order a combination of accessories, top, and bottom but this time, it was different. So, for the first installment of the dresses I ordered, here's the first - when life gives you lemons, I say WEAR IT! 



I am so glad I ordered this lemon pattern single-breasted pleated zipper design dress because this is totally perfect for my upcoming out of town trip on the countryside. Gosh! It looks very refreshing, isn't it? This dress is available in three (3) colors but I chose blue; the contrast looks great. The material is a bit thick in person which is an advantage because this one doesn't have a lining at the bottom but only the top. Well, I think it really doesn't need a lining since it is material is not sheer or chiffon. It has a long concealed zipper at the back and it also has a concealed zipper at the side for easy wearing. The buttons at the front are just a design; it's fixed. Overall, I am satisfied with this and I think there's an additional piece to get overused. :)


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
lemon pattern zipper design dress (here)
foldable round toe flat shoes (here)
leather & gold bangle from HK
crossbody bag (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...