Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Review: Pastel Hue and Plaid Pattern Bag from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! My last outfit post made me realized that my tan is obviously uneven (and noticeable?). My face and legs are tanned while my arms aren't.  My hands are obviously dark compared to the rest of my arm. I think I will need a lot of using kojic acid then especially on the dark areas. Anyway, the weather for the past week has been always cloudy. You'll think it will rain because of the dark clouds but it won't. I guess this has something to do with the summer season around the corner. What do you think? And guess who's summer-outfit-ready as early as now? Moi. Yes, I am fond of getting any pastel colors. I don't know but I easily fall for the soft cool hues nowadays. How about you? For today's outfit post, I am featuring my favorite online store - ZAFUL.



When I checking on my ZAFUL app, I saw this peter pan collar short sleeve shirt. I didn't saw this shirt when I browse on the desktop website. I found out that there are two colors but the white is out-of-stock. I really love the simple design of this shirt; a collar, a pocket and a short slit at the back. The material is very nice. It is neatly sewn as well. Quality made I must say. I will order the white one once stock is available. 


I am glad I ordered this plaid chain pattern tote bag over some crossbody bags I've been eyeing. This bag is really perfect for everyday use. It is my current favorite to use to meetings and client appointments. The black plaid looks so chic yet so business-like. What do you think? It has a chain strap as well. I prefer to wear it as a handbag. The handle is made perfectly for even long carrying. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL peter pan collar shirt (get here)
ZAFUL plaid pattern tote bag (get here)
SAMMYDRESS stainless bracelets (here) & (here)
pleated skirt (find here)
mirrored sunglasses (find here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






2 comments:

  1. such a smart outfit,love the skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this skirt is so lovely !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...