Monday, March 6, 2017

Review: Preppy Flounced Top from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! I can't deny it. I am obviously getting obsessed with pastel hues specifically baby blue color. Maybe this is just one of the signs of aging; you tend to love soft hues thinking it will somewhat make you look youthful. Lol! Anyway, I will just simply think that this is just because our current season is transitioning to summer and let's just forget about age. Haha! Good thing SAMMYDRESS got me covered on my new obsession to pastels. Check them out!



When you get to see amazing products in an online store, you tend to get overwhelmed and you eventually forget the products you "hearted". This preppy style flounced tank top has been sitting in my "favorites" for a long time ago. I can't believe I didn't order this earlier. But anyway, I am glad that this didn't go out-of-stock but anytime soon, I know it will. It has button closures at the back. The material is very nice; cottony and not sheer. This top is true to size.



Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
preppy style flounced tank top (here)
foldable round toe flat shoes (here)
stainless buckle bracelet (here)
ZAFUL crossbody chain bag (here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...