Wednesday, March 8, 2017

REVIEW: Stylish Straps Denim Tank Top from SAMMYDRESS

Hello, lovelies! If there's a piece that I will never get tired of wearing, that would be denim. I don't know but I'm so in love with anything denim. How about you? Well, I guess it has something to do that denim fall on neutral color, so it is like a basic color that you can sport. It is so easy to match and pair with denim. Agree? For today's style post, I am featuring a denim piece from my favorite online store, SAMMYDRESS, and I hope you like the way I styled it.



This stylish straps bleach wash umbellate solid color denim tank is so pretty. When I first saw this, I told myself I should have one. This is so timely because the summer season is already here! I love the style; flowy in the bottom. As named in the product page, they called this style "umbellate". The material is very nice; so light-weight and cool to the touch. It has a concealed side zipper. 



Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS :
stylish straps umbellate denim tank top (here)
tassel pendant hat (here)
suede panel crossbody bag (here
round toe foldable flats (here)
skinny jeans from Uniqlo
bangle bracelet from HK



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...