Tuesday, March 28, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Styled Up For Summer

Hello, lovelies! As I've mentioned from my previous post, I spent my whole weekend with my family. It's been three weeks already since our last get-together at my sister's house in Quezon City and I can't contain my happiness in seeing them last weekend. We talked about our plans this Summer and that includes road trips and beach trips. I can't wait to get all our planned trips materialized. Anyway, I took the opportunity to have my outfit shoot taken by my nephew again using his Nikon DSLR and this is by far my favorite from all the shots he took of me. Aside from a change of my usual backdrop, the result of the photos looks refreshing and cool! Agree? Or maybe my outfit has something to do with it, too? I guess, both of it. My outfit for today's post is from ROSEGAL; an online store that has a heart for vintage fashion and contemporary style for the modern age. 



I am so glad I ordered this gray button up striped maxi shirt dress because it's the bomb. Lol! I wished I could have known how this dress fit beautifully on me when worn. Honestly, I saw this dress from other online stores but I never give interest to scrutinized the item further because I easily got turned off when the product images are blurred. But not with ROSEGAL, the images are very clear and highly defined; I'm sold in just seconds. The dress that arrived looks exactly the same as shown on the product page. It is a long sleeve but you can roll it up. Aside from the two front pockets, it also has two side pockets. I love the two side slits; it gives an instantly sexy look effortlessly without even trying. The material is perfect for the Summer season because it is so lightweight and not thick. It is true to size.


And because I get fond of my previous tribal multi-colored pompom sandals, I ordered a similar pair - black pom pom lace up tassels sandals. I think it's a perfect pair to the maxi dress. What do you think? I chose the plain black for versatility reasons so that I can pair it with my other summer outfits, too. It's so cute!


This gray transparent heart pattern shoulder bag is a perfect accessory for summer. The transparent bag screams a breather; I mean, you can see what's inside but nothing really to show because your stuff is housed in a pouch. Unless you want everyone to see your stuff; you can use the main transparent bag alone. The big heart design made this bag eye-catching. I love heart patterns! The main material of the bag is PVC. The size is a bit big for my normal tote bags but for me, it's an advantage of carrying an extra large bag to accommodate more stuff especially during the out of town trips and beach trips. Agree?

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ROSEGAL:
gray button up striped maxi dress (get here)
black pom pom lace up tassels sandals (get here)
gray transparent heart pattern shoulder bag (get here)


Please do not forget to join my APRIL GIVEAWAY by JENNIYA and get a chance to win $20 worth of products from these TOPS , BOTTOMS, & JEWELRY . 

Join HERE.





Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. Amazing style and love your recommendations.Though I confess, I do wish that first dress would work a little better for those of us with curves.I like to arrange in pairs with dress pink.I thought you can try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...