Tuesday, March 28, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: Black Embroidered Smock Dress

Hello, lovelies! On my final installment from the batch of dresses I ordered from SAMMYDRESS, I really saved the best for last. Can you believe that I have worn this dress for four times already since it has arrived about two weeks ago? It obviously shows that this is by far my most favorite from the batch of dresses. It is unusual for me to wear an outfit or a dress like a maximum of three wearings within 2 weeks. So, yes, I love this dress to bits!



What's not to love in this floral embroidered design smock dress . It screams classy because of its color in black and it screams femininity all over because of the embroidered flowers and birds. It doesn't have a form but I like it just the way it falls. The length is above the knee but a little longer at the back side. The material is pure cotton and very lightweight. It is refreshing when worn and very comfortable. Though it is long sleeve, it doesn't feel hot at all. It doesn't have a lining, so be sure to wear a cycling or shorts underneath. It is true to size. 




Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
floral embroidered smock dress (here)
solid color crossbody bag with tassels (here)
pointed toe design flats (here)
stainless buckle belt bracelet (here)
rabbit bag accessory (here)



Please do not forget to join my APRIL GIVEAWAY by JENNIYA and get a chance to win $20 worth of products from these TOPS , BOTTOMS, & JEWELRY . 

Join HERE.





Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...