Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SPRING CHEER

Hello, lovelies! Spring is here and I can't wait for Summer! This season is getting better and better as the day passes. Are your Spring & Summer outfits ready? If you haven't done so, then I think you should check out SHEIN's latest sale - SPRING CHEER. There's nothing better that shopping with discounted price and on top of that, there's another US$ 5 - US$ 40 OFF! Agree? What I love about this season are the floral prints, fringes, and sweet colors. And here are the items that go to my favorites and I'm sure I'll be buying two or three pieces later.

 
Color Block Pocket Zipper Front Long Sleeve Jacket (here)
Green Pu Satchel Bag With Adjustable Strap (here)


 
Red Floral Print Criss Cross Bikini Set (here)
Multicolor Flower Print Jacquard Structured Skater Dress (here)


 
Black Flower Embroidered Lantern Sleeve Shirred Hem Blouse (here)
White Embroidery Ruffle Trim Pleated Blouse (here)



SPRING CHEER

Get $5 off over $55 CODE: MAT5
Get $15 off over $105 CODE: MAT15
Get $40 off over $200 CODE: MAT40

Beautiful Spring, beautiful you

Cheer up and go out for fun

Find your best outfit from SheIn here: SPRING CHEER




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...