Saturday, April 22, 2017

ZAFUL REVIEW: Floral, Pastels and Pleats for Spring/ Summer

Hello, lovelies! It's the weekend and I'm just at home doing the laundry while creating this blog post. The weather here in Philippines especially here in the metropolis is unforgiving; it's so hot! Summer is really here. Though it makes our make-up melt immediately and it makes me sweat extra generous; it is still my favorite season every year. Just like today's outfit post, I sported a pastel top and a floral skirt from ZAFUL for a refreshing look to a client appointment last week. 



My heart turned soft so easily when I spotted this cami cold shoulder metal circle blouse (pink). Who wouldn't turn soft, anyway? The pastel pink color says it all. Agree? Aside from its color, the style and having no design or prints whatsoever is the reason I'm sold. The semi-off-shoulder style with a spaghetti strap is perfect because it holds the blouse in its place and I do not get annoyed for the shoulder's hem running up most of the time. You know, most of the off-shoulder tops run up, right? And you have to fix your top and pull it down to show your shoulders again. I just can't manage to do it all the time. It is long sleeve blouse but I just roll it up. You see, even though it's summer you can still wear long sleeves depending on its style. It is true to size (I'm wearing Medium). 


This floral pleated midi skirt is love at first sight. All the pastel colors that I love are in this skirt, so what's not to love? Plus, it's a floral printed! I love the print so much. I have so many basic tees in different colors to match with this skirt and I can't wait to try all of them. The pleats are neatly done. It's a chiffon material but not sheer and not so thin. It has a lining. What I don't like is that it comes in one-size only. The waistline of this is a bit tight on me. I guess it will fit perfectly fine if your size is small (coz I'm Medium, waistline is 27-28 inches). Good thing the waistline is elastic and I'm good in altering waist bands, so, this is not really a big deal for me. 


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL:
ZAFUL cami cold shoulder pink blouse (get here)
ZAFUL floral pleated midi skirt (get here)
SAMMYDRESS metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
nude crossbody chain bag (get similar here or here)
nude strap stiletto heels (get similar here)



Please do not forget to join my GIVEAWAYS and get a chance to win $30 worth of products!
Join HERE.




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







2 comments:

  1. this such cute dress from zaful...love it and oh my god you heels....;)
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit !
    Great photos!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2017/04/flibustier-paris-une-tendance-flibustier-paris-a-trend.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...