Sunday, April 23, 2017

ZAFUL REVIEW: Refreshing & Cool Outfit

A bright and refreshing Sunday to all of you, lovelies! Yes, my greetings seems fit for today's blog post because of these items ZAFUL sent over last week. Ahh... It is refreshing to the eyes, cool and my senses seemed awoken. What do you think? Or is it just me? Hahaha! Anyway, I wore this outfit one afternoon when my husband and I went out malling. Of course, I have to document it, so here it is. I hope you like it, lovelies!



This yellow layered peplum top hit my shopping cart in just seconds. To those of you who knows me, you probably knew that yellow, green, brown, orange and other earthy colors are my favorite colors. I fall on warm tones, that's why. I can't remember the last time I bought a peplum top or maybe it was only once, that's why I can't remember when. Honestly, I'm not fond of peplum tops but this yellow one I got from ZAFUL is an exemption. You see, the peplum has layers and long at the back. I love it! It's not the usual peplum you see. Of course, the color is the main reason why I love this. The material is chiffon but a bit thicker than usual though. The fabric is soft to touch. It is not true to size. Be careful in ordering your usual sizes, though, because I suggest you have to check out the size chart on the product page. I ordered my usual size Medium but the one arrived is a bit bigger than my usual size from ZAFUL. I should have ordered Small. It looks like it fit fine on me on photo because I clipped it at the back. 


This pointed toe embroidered velvet flat shoes has been my go-to shoes ever since it arrived. It is so easy to slip-on and it goes with everything. It is so versatile! I can wear this on casual, smart casual and business outfits. I am thinking of ordering the other colors of this exact design. The embroidery on it makes this shoes stand-out. It easily makes your basic outfit popped and looks interesting. A girl should have at least 1 pair of this kind. What do you think? It is comfortable to wear (I got size 40 or 8.5 US).

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL yellow layered peplum top (get here)
ZAFUL embroidered pointed flat shoes (get here)
ZAFUL mirrored sunglasses (get here)
green crossbody chain bag (get similar here)




Please do not forget to join my GIVEAWAYS and get a chance to win $30 worth of products!
Join HERE.




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






3 comments:

  1. Really like that shocking green peplum top!! I myself never dare to wear peplum top whole my life guess I will give it a try! :p

    http://misjudges.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...