Monday, May 29, 2017

DRESSLILY Review: Striped Shirt Dress

Hello, lovelies! I've seen a lot of this trend - the tiny blue and white stripes. I don't wonder why this trend is everything for every fashion lover. The color itself screams freshness and we all need this kind especially this summer. I ordered this dress from DRESSLILY and the moment my Mom saw it, I knew she loved this dress, too! I told her I will order you new one but she insisted this one be hers. So, yes, I gave this piece to my Mom right away. All the love for my Mom!



This quarter sleeve blue & white stripes shirt dress is a must-have in your closet. It looks casual but with a pop. It's the flower & leaves embroidery that makes this shirt dress not just casual but sophisticated. It's like the "supermodel gets a day-off and wear her boyfriend's shirt on and buy coffee" kinda look. Haha! Seriously, this is a must-have as I've mentioned earlier. The material is a bit sliding to the touch, not think fabric. The size is a bit big for me or maybe it supposed be like that loose. What do you think? Also, the length is just perfect!


I admit, I'm a sucker of stainless steel jewelries. So, when I saw this mesh stainless steel bracelet, I had it in my shopping in just a second. I really love its watch band design and it is adjustable. Can this bracelet be any cuter?

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
DRESSLILY white & blue stripes shirt dress (get here)
DRESSLILY mesh stainless steel bracelet (get here)
wooden bangle quarts watch (get here)
palm tree crossbody bag (get here)
flat heel square toe slippers (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...