Sunday, May 28, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Palazzo Pants, Bucket Bag & Flat Heel Slippers

Hello, lovelies! Today's outfit post is about neutral colors particularly black and white. These colors are the safest combo color for an outfit. And yes, I'm sporting this combo featuring the items ROSEGAL sent over weeks ago. As they say, you can't go wrong with black and so as this color combo of black & white. These nuetral colors is same as denims. With denim, you can style and match it anyway you want to. You may want to check out denim midi dress here. Alright, here's the style I came up with for balck & white combo.



I love palazzo pants! That's why when I saw this vertical stripes wide-leg palazzo pants, I said to myself there is no way I'm not getting one because honestly, I've seen this exact palazzo pants in may online stores but it was always out-of-stock. I was jumping in glee because there's still a size large available in Dresslily (there's no Medium). I'm surprised of the quality this palazzo had. The fabric is not cheap and no sheer. The length is perfect with my height so I can still wear flat shoes. 


I find this flat heel square toe slippers unique. I love its design! The flat thin heels and elongated toes just make this slippers classy. What do you think? It's been my go-to footwear whenever I go out may it be just to do errands or even going to work. I've received a lot of compliments with this pair and I really don't wonder. I also want to order the color white.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ROSEGAL vertical stripes wide-leg palazzo pants (get here)
ROSEGAL brown bucket bag with wallet (get here
ROSEGAL flat heel square toe slippers (get here)
wooden bangle quarts watch (get here)
mesh stainless steel bracelet (get here)
stainless steel dumbell pendant necklace (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. oh my god you look lovely dear...
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur bag

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...