Monday, May 22, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: Embroidered Black Mini Dress

Hello, lovelies! When I was in my teen years, one of my favorite color for t-shirt is plain black. I believed before that black shirt looks good on me because it makes me look fairer (white). I'm a natural-born Morena and I grew up with insecurities on my skin color. That belief stopped when I was in my college years and got real friends that are considerate, nice and concern for each other's welfare. My friends made me built my confidence and be comfortable with my skin color. In relation of introduction to my post is that I rarely buy black tops or dresses because my husband hates black. Lol! But as you see, I still ordered this dress from SAMMYDRESS because why not? #crazyforembroidery



It is the embroidery design that makes me buy this embroidered mini-shirt dress in black. Anyway, every girl should have their own little black dress, right? I am satisfied with this black dress because aside from the big yet beautiful floral embroidery, the material is a bit stretchy. It is soft to touch and very light weight. I can opt to wear a belt for this, too. It is true to size. It's a worthy buy.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
embroidered black mini-dress (get here)
wooden bangle quarts watch (get here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
pointed toe design flat shoes (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




3 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...