Wednesday, May 24, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: Embroidered A-Line Sleeveless Dress

Hello, lovelies! It's mid-week already and I'm excited for the weekend. I hope we'll have a nice weather by then because since yesterday, the weather is acting weird. They said it is because of transition of the season. The rainy season came early, eh? It will rain hard abruptly and stop, then the skies cleared and sun show up. Anyway, that will not stop me from taking outfit shoots in our roof deck. Haha! For today's outfit post, I am featuring SAMMYDRESS embroidered dress.



This casual embroidered A-line dress got an A score from me. The color is my one of my favorite and the detailed embroidery from the neckline down to the bottom of the dress made my heart jump with glee. Look at that embroidery? I am so in love with it! I don't know when I shall be over with this craziness but I'm not really complaining at all. I hesitated before to order this dress because it comes in one-size only (I'm Medium) but upon checking the size chart thoroughly, I decided to give it a go and placed my order. The dress fits me just fine. The fabric is very nice, too! I highly recommend this dress and it hurts not to own one, believe me. ;)

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
casual embroidered A-line sleeveless dress (get here)
palm tree print crossbody bag (get here or here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
nude pink hollow-out flat shoes (get here or here)
stainless steel dumbell pendant necklace (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





3 comments:

  1. very cute look !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is lovely! But the pendant stole the look away!! <3
    Love,
    Neha
    Pastels for Summer
    Let's Talk About Everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the pretty and airy look of your embroidered A-Line SAMMYdress! You look fabulous wearing it

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...