Sunday, May 21, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: Just Another Summer Outfit

Hello, lovelies! How's your weekend going? If you'll ask about mine, well, I've been drafting outfit posts while doing the laundry. Yes, I'm multi-tasking. I'm getting the best of my weekend at home and that includes my blogging. Even though I get busy at work, I always find time to create outfit posts. Also, this is also one of my ways to de-stress. So, for today's post, I am featuring the items SAMMYDRESS sent over a weeks ago. This is just another summer outfit and I hope you'll find inspiration from this look.



What I love about summer is that I can wear cute dresses, tops and shorts. The more the outfit flows, breezy and short; the more it looks great and beautiful to look at. Just like this off the shoulder embroidered floral blouse, look how cute it is! It is not just an ordinary off the shoulder style but is kind of extra ordinary because of the tie sleeves. I love the idea of tying the sleeves. I think it is cute doing that; tie sleeves. This blouse it true to size. I am comfortable wearing it. It has wide elastic back design, so it is not tight to the chest. This top looks refreshing, isn't it? The material is great!


This sequined letters embellished straw hat screams a some needed getaway. I'm dying to have one with my husband or with my family. It just that time didn't let now, so yeah maybe some other time before the summer ends, so that I can wear this beautiful hat in the beach. 


What's not to love with this espadrilles multi-color flat shoes? Every inch of this flat shoes define this season. Agree? I love the design and colors but as much as I want to take this pair for long walk, I just can't. Sadly, the size is small for my feet. I ordered size 39 but the ones I got was like for sizes 37-38. So if you order this, I suggest you go for a size larger than your usual. Overall, it's a great item when it comes to quality and design. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
off the shoulder floral embroidered blouse (get here)
espadrilles multi-color flat shoes (get here)
wooden bangle quarts watch (get here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
stainless steel dumbell pendant necklace (get here)
denim shorts (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...