Monday, May 22, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: My Take on Mom Jeans

Hello, lovelies! I know I'm a bit behind on the mom jeans trend but it never hurts to try late than never. Agree? I ordered jeans from SAMMYDRESS and it isn't just a plain mom jeans but with a twist because I got one with embroidered patches. Cool eh? I pair it with a cropped blouse with red, white & black accents.



I finally got a hold of this knitting stripe cropped t-shirt after ages. I thought this item is lost already in the customs because this is shipped via post and it arrived last March 2017 but I never received any postal notice. I just got it last week when I claimed one parcel and the custom employee said we had one parcel unclaimed. Good thing she knows us by name. Anyway, this t-shirt is cute. I love that it is not that fitting to the body. The stripes give an instant beauty. It is true to size. Sadly, this shirt is already out-of-stock.


This mom jeans with slit leg embroidered jeans is so nice! First, the jeans fabric is thick but ultra-soft. It fit me just fine; no discomfort at all. The patches are nice but I think it's a bit exaggerated. I think I will take out two patches later. The slit right on the front bottom hem is great! I love it! It's not the usual slits on the side, so yeah, anything unique is a yes for me. By the way, it is not low-rise as it claims on the product description.  It is true to size though. I am Medium and my waistline now is 28. I ordered Medium which on their size is 29.13. The fit of this jeans on me is fine as shown in my photos.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing SAMMYDRESS:
slit leg embroidered jeans (get here)
knitting striped cropped t-shirt (get here)
wooden bangle quarts watch (get here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
stainless steel dumbell pendant necklace (get here)
pointed toe design flat shoes (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...