Monday, May 29, 2017

Trendy Embroidered and Denim Mini-Skirts

Hello, lovelies! It's the first working day of the week and I feel lazy to move. I don't know why. So, I gave myself a treat of browsing the new arrivals at ROSEGAL. I can't believe it's Monday again. Where did the weekend go? Oh yes I remember. Yesterday, I and my husband went watching a live PBA game held in Antipolo. It was a very nice game and a very close fight between our favorite team Barangay Ginebra and Meralco Volts. And yes, our team won! Yey! Anyway, when I was browsing ROSEGAL, I find their mini-skirts collection a worth to check out. Look at these beautiful pieces!













My favorite among these six items featured is the first one because I'm a sucker of anything with embroidery and it's a denim, so there's no need of explanation there. My second fave is the contract trim tied-up surplice mini-skirt because I love neutrals especially black and whites. I love the very neat looking and minimalist look. My third fave is the curduroy tank top and button up skirt because it looks fun and it has youthful vibe. How about you? 



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. wow all of the items are gorgeous and pretty!
    my favorite is Trim Tied-up Surplice Mini-skirt. I fall in love the first time I see it!
    nice list :)

    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...