Monday, May 22, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Chinese Painting Crane Knot Blouse

Hello, lovelies! Comfort is always the key to being productive. How can you move freely is there's something that hinders your every move, right? I will talk about my outfit that I've worn last week where I assisted three ocular inspection in one day without feeling of discomfort. I've chosen to wear the blouse ZAFUL sent over together with the items which I already posted here and here.



I've been crazy over embroidery and anything with floral, fruits and animal design lately. That's why I didn't let this chinese painting crane knot side blouse out of my radar. I love everything in this blouse from the necklace to the sleeves; I really like the idea of the sleeve's elastic hem but really weren't in use but just for style purposes. The knot sides is the cherry on top for this blouse because I rarely seen a style like this. I find it unique, stylish and fun. The material is not that great; I was expecting for something more cottony-like but this one isn't. The fabric was like my uniform blouse in high school but thicker and no sheer whatsoever. It is work appropriate outfit. It doesn't look cheap at all in person. By the way, the size is true (I'm wearing Medium).

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL from head to toe:
chinese painting crane knot blouse (get here)
cropped wide leg trouser (get similar here)
palm tree print crossbody bag (get here)
flat heel sandals (get here)
mirrored sunglasses (get here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...