Sunday, May 21, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Let's Bloom & Get Tropical This Season

Hello, lovelies! Have you noticed that the items I'm ordering from ZAFUL is just getting gorgeous as ever? It's like a wine that tastes even better as it aged. For Zaful, their items are getting amazing and my heart is jumping in glee. Their new arrivals excites me. Have you checked them yet? So, just like this dress, can this anymore be gorgeous?



I am so glad I ordered this blue pinstripes floral print with sleeves tie belt. The sleeves tie belt is the main reason I got sold for it. I just find its style unique and quite fun. What do you think? It cinched your waistline in a stylish way. Also, the side slits added beauty in this dress. I am really into unique pieces and this piece have it; a must-have in your closet. The material is nice, too! It is true to size. My only complain is the button; it is tiny to hold on my fingers so I have a difficulty on taking it off and putting on. You know, it takes a longer time for me to do that than usual. Overall, it is a worthy buy.


This Palm Tree Print Crossbody Bag have been my go-to bag ever since it arrived. What is not to love? The print is tropical; just perfect for summer. I have received a lot of compliments for my bag and I'm happy about it. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL blue pinstripes floral print with sleeves tie belt (get here)
ZAFUL palm tree print crossbody bag (get here)
SAMMYDRESS metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
SAMMYDRESS pointed toe design flats (here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

  1. I like the tie around around the waist it looks like a separate piece.
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...