Monday, May 22, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Off Shoulder Embroidered Top

Hello, lovelies! I have a hits and miss when it comes to off-shoulder may it be in jumpsuit, blouse or dress. But you know, I learned from it and finally got the trick so that I can get the money's worth. I chose to stick on wide elastic off-shoulder pieces because it tends to still below my shoulder for a time compared to thin elastic ones. So, for today's post I am featuring the off-shoulder top I got from ZAFUL for another summer look inspiration for you, lovelies.



It was love at first sight when I first saw this off-shoulder flower embroidered smocked top in the ZAFUL New Arrivals some weeks ago. I am in love with the tiny floral in multi-color that is neatly and beautifully embroidered. Ahhh... Plus, it has wide elastic band for it to stay still for time. The color is off-white though. It isn't that white as shown in the product page. The fabric is very nice. I ordered Medium and it is true to size. You can wear as boat neck, too, since it is smock top. The quality is superb! Take my word on that, lovelies.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL :
off shoulder embroidered smocked top (get here)
palm tree print crossbody bag (get here)
wedge sandals (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...