Wednesday, May 31, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Side Slit Lace-Up Long Line Waistcoat

Hello, lovelies! Have you heard? My favorite online store, ZAFUL, is turning 3 years old this June 15! I have mentioned from this post the huge discounts and more coupons but not only that because they will offer free shipping, gifts, limited offers, and they will add zones in the page where you can find an opportunity to save a lot. So, always stay tuned and watch out for it! I'm so excited, lovelies! You might want to steal today's look, so just continue up to the end to find my outfit details. 



I didn't have second thoughts when I hit the "add cart" button the moment I saw this back slit lace-up longline waistcoat. It was love at first sight. The length of this waistcoat is the top reason why I ended up owning one. I've looked and waiting in ZAFUL to have this style. I'm just only thinking of just a plain long waistcoat but the ring holes and a tie-up ribbon design just made my heart melts in happiness. This is a perfect piece! It gives an instant "let's just talk business" vibe. Haha! It is sophisticated, to look at and yet so stylish! The high side slits just added more glam in it. Agree? It is true to size; I'm Medium, by the way. The material is chiffon with a full lining. I highly recommend this waistcoat. Also, I have an eye for this turtleneck bodycon dress, I will definitely get one since rainy season has started already.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL back slit lace up longline waistcoat (get here)
black trouser (get similar here or here)
black handbag (get similar here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...