Monday, June 26, 2017

DRESSLILY Review: Striped Red Shirt & Metallic Sunglasses

Hello, lovelies! I'm having a lot of day-offs and so the consecutive style posts. Just kidding. Well, this is the usual me when I go out for some casual meetups with friends, go grocery shopping and go malling. I'm a t-shirt and shorts girl most of the time. Today, I'm featuring these items DRESSLILY sent over weeks ago. I opted to pull a clean look by incorporating white pieces. I hope you like this look, lovelies!



This red striped short sleeve t-shirt is lovely. I always find red a popping color and attractive in any pieces especially when it paired with solid whites. Agree? This shirt is a worthy buy. The material is cotton and it's good that it's not so thin and not sheer either. 




This metallic crossbar sunglasses made it to my top favorites this month. I like the gradient-like shade. It is like transitioning eyeglasses. Agree? This one looks so cool. I might get another two or three colors of these. Yey! 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
DRESSLILY white & red stripes tee (get here)
DRESSLILY metallic crossbar sunglasses (get here)
palm tree crossbody bag (get here)
wooden bangle quarts watch (get here)
white denim fringe slippers (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...