Monday, June 26, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Khaki Flower Turnlock chain Crossbody Bag

Hello, lovelies! Last week was a bit tough because we had a left and right appointments but guess it will be tougher this week. No, I am not complaining but I'm thankful because those are all blessings. I hope the two deals will continue pushing through until we closed it. Anyway, I'm taking the opportunity of blogging today as tomorrow schedule will be hectic. For today's outfit post, I will be featuring this pretty bag from ROSEGAL  By the way, if you're on the hunt for long dresses this summer, you might want to check out these long sleeve floral maxi dress.





This khaki flower turn lock chain crossbody bag is love at first sight. I never had a bag with this color as far as I remember, so I didn't let the chance of owning one now. I thought this will be a perfect accessory to tone down bold colors such as my wine red outfit in this post. It kind of softens the bold color. What do you think? This bag can be worn with its original length of the chain or you can adjust the chain to make it look shorter or totally hide the chain inside to turn this bag to a clutch! Cool, eh? The texture is great and it's sturdy! It looks expensive in person.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ROSEGAL khaki flower turn lock chain crossbody bag (get here)
ROSEGAL nude pink bow hollow out flat shoes (get here)
ZAFUL wine red midi high-waisted pleated skirt (get here)
ZAFUL wine red mock neck lace top (get here)
SAMMYDRESS metallic panel design sunglasses (get here)
DRESSLILY mesh stainless steel bracelet (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...