Thursday, June 22, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: Blue Lapel Solid Color Pocket Sleeveless Romper

Hello, lovelies! As I've mentioned from my previous posts and I will say it again, as you get old, you start to choose comfort over anything. But if comfort and style come in a package of this product I'm featuring from SAMMYDRESS  why, oh why not? I'm a fan of androgynous style and business attire outfits but if I can put some sassy style with a twist on my business attire, I think I'll be more productive than usual. Haha! 



The moment I saw this fashionable blue lapel solid color pocket sleeveless romper, I felt my heart skipped a beat. OMG! I can't believe there's a style like this. A business look with a twist because this is a romper. At first, you'll think I borrowed my husband's because it looks like a loose top on me but voila! When you unbutton one, a short designed bottom will be revealed. Damn cute, eh? This piece topped my favorites this month. I really love this! The blue color looks great. What a perfect piece for an androgynous style. Agree? The material is great and is of good quality. It has two side pockets which are really a bonus. I got size Large and I love the loose fit it gives. If there's a medium available, I would probably be getting my usual size but this size Large coordinated well with my body frame. I highly recommend this romper. There's available color in white and yes, I'm getting that, too.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing: 
SAMMYDRESS lapel solid color pocket sleeveless romper (get here)
slingback mid-heel pumps (get here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
mesh stainless steel bracelet (get here)
flower turn lock chain crossbody bag (get similar here)




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...