Thursday, June 1, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Bow Knot Criss-Cross Denim Crop Top

Hello, lovelies! If you've been my followers for long time already, then you must probably knew that I'm a sucker for anything denim. That's why this denim top ZAFUL sent over a week ago is instantly on the top of my denim collection now. I have so many outfit ideas in mind wearing this denim top but for now, here's a style post and I hope you'll like it, lovelies! Also, you may want to check out this turtleneck bodycon dress, I will definitely get one in knitted material since rainy season has started.



The first time I saw this bow knot criss-cross denim crop top, I said to myself I should have one of this very rare design. Ohh.. What's not to love with this denim top? It's so stylish! An idea is brewing in my mind of posting a series of style posts wearing this. It's just so lovely not to feature this piece again. Agree? The denim material is very nice; it's like the jeans material which is thicker yet soft. I really love the criss cross design and the long ties at the back is fun. I highly recommend this denim top. I think a girl should have at least a stylish denim top like this. What do you think? 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL bow knot criss cross denim crop top (get here)
white shirt dress (get similar here)
palm tree print crossbody bag (get similar here)
black flat shoes (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. Awesome way to layer!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/arabellawright

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look..

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...