Thursday, June 1, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Dolman Sleeves Floral Print Oversized Blouse

Hello, lovelies! It's the first day of June and the weekend is very near. Yay! Also, it's the anniversary month of my favorite online store ZAFUL and I can't help myself of getting excited. As I've mentioned on my two consecutive post here and here, and today's post that ZAFUL have so many exciting perks, huge discounts and more coupons awaiting just for their loyal and lovely customers and I must say, I'm one of them. So, for today's look it's something floral and green as you probably knew or not yet that green is one of my favorite color. Check out this outfit post until the end to see full details of this outfit, lovelies! Also, you may want to check out this turtleneck bodycon dress, I will definitely get one in knitted material.



So, this dolman sleeve floral print oversized blouse have been in my list of favorites for almost over a month but the day I was reviewing my favorites that I intend to add in my shopping cart, I saw that this blouse is nearly getting out-of-stock. You know the feeling of "I must have this blouse now"? Haha! So, before it ran out-of-stock, I finally bought it. Sometimes, you appreciate one's worth when they slowly walking out from you, so as what i feel with this blouse. I appreciate its beauty. I love the style of its sleeves - it's dolman but with a beautiful twist. As you see, it's ruffled and that is why this blouse looks pretty aside from its dainty floral print. Agree? By the way, the size is true. The material is sliding but chiffon like yet thicker than the usual thin ones.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing:
ZAFUL dolman sleeves floral print oversized blouse (get here)
pleated midi-skirt (get similar here)
transparent heart-shaped tote bag (get similar here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get similar here)
riveted red pointed toe shoes (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty look!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/arabellawright

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...