Monday, June 26, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Red Shirt with Rainbow Panel

Hello, lovelies! So, here's another casual outfit or lazy outfit rather (lol!) featuring ZAFUL . In this look, you probably know already how I threw on a shirt and pants for casual days or if I'm running errands. I still opted to wear a loafer sandals to balance the look since my pants are already distressed, so I wear something to equalize my look just in case I bumped into some of my clients, I still look the way I dressed when they usually meet me. Haha!



This red shirt with rainbow panel tee is a huge addition to my reds. Actually, I only own a few red pieces like I only have 3 or 4 I think. I ordered this red tee because our favorite basketball team color is red. So, every time we plan to watch a live game, we'd love to wear a red shirt as much as possible. I'm glad I settled to buy this because it's not just an ordinary tee when it comes to the material because this one is a bit stretchable. It's fine and smooth to touch, too. The size is true (I got Medium, by the way).






Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL :
wine red rainbow panel layering tee (get here)
palm tree print crossbody bag (get here)
solid color flat heel loafers (get here)
black distressed jeans (here)
wooden bangle quartz watch (get here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




2 comments:

  1. love zaful! the red is so on point, great choice
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very chic look !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...