Monday, July 3, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Embroidered Side Slit Belted Long Duster Coat

Hello, lovelies! The rainy season has started in my country and so I thought that it is time to stock up items that will suit the current season like this red trench coat. It's the time of the year for long sleeves, sweater, hooded tops boots, and umbrellas. Do not let this wet season hinder your chic outfit plans. As for me, I will be sporting blazers and coats more often. And speaking of coats, I thought I will not ever try this "robe" trend. But here I am, for today's style post is wearing this gorgeous coat I got from ROSEGAL . I hope you'll find an inspiration in today's look, lovelies!



I never regret ordering this floral embroidered side slit belted maxi long duster coat because it is more than what I expected. This coat is beyond gorgeous! It looks exactly the same as shown on the website. Just please pardon the wrinkled parts because I'm so excited to wear and photo shoot it. Haha! The floral and bird embroidery at the back is minimal which I loved. It also has an embroidery on both sleeves which states "you're right" and 'thank you" which I really find sweet. It has two front pockets and a tie belt. It is true to size. The material is very nice and this piece is made of quality. I guarantee that, lovelies. Overall, this is an excellent buy. This is available in 3 colors: pink, black & white.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
ROSEGAL floral embroidered side slit belted duster coat (get here)
ZAFUL slingback mid-heel pumps (get here)
floral print romper (get similar here)




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...