Sunday, July 9, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: Business-like With A Twist

Hello, lovelies! Last week workload was quite heavy and at the same time, tough, but I'm thankful for it because it turned out to a great blessing. Whenever I close a deal, I always get reminded to wear white. My Mom was the one who told me that wearing white will bring good luck in business. There's no harm in it so last week I wore this white number that SAMMYDRESS sent over to me two weeks ago. And yes, I've closed the deal. 



The moment I saw this lapel solid color sleeveless romper, I said to myself I should have it before it runs out-of-stock because, on the product page, they indicated that there are just a few stocks left. I fell in love with this romper at first sight. Who wouldn't love this? It's a romper but it was styled as lapel and it looks business-like with a twist. Agree? I really love it! The fabric is very nice and it has lining. There's two side pockets, too. There's a shorts underneath which turned out as romper. The size is true. I got Medium, by the way. Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase.


This flower turnlock crossbody chain bag in red is a must-have. It actually have a long gold chain strap but I opted to make it shorter. You can style the strap long or short or it could be a clutch, too. The quality is very nice. There are no excess or disalignment of the edges. It is neatly sewn, too. The size is small but enough to stash my cellphone and small make-up kit for retouching.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing SAMMYDRESS 
white lapel solid color sleeveless romper (get here)
flower turnlock crossbody chain bag (get here)
slingback mid-heel pumps (get here)
mesh stainless steel bracelet (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...