Sunday, July 9, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: Can't Say Goodbye To Summer Yet

Hello, lovelies! It's the weekend, finally! I am spending my weekend here in the province. It's been a long time since my last visit and as of this moment, it's half an hour before midnight and we just finished watching a movie together with the whole family. Nothing beats family bonding and get together. Before I retire, let me share with you this style I came up wearing these SAMMYDRESS products.



This striped bamboo leaf print backless cami tank top is gorgeous! It is already rainy season here in the Philippines but I can't just say goodbye to summer yet. Anyway, it is still very hot when the sun is up.  That's why I keep on buying summer outfits from one of my favorite online stores. I just can't resist buying this backless top. The print is awesome and the color combo gives an instant fresh vibe. It looks so chic! The chiffon material is great and not thin. It is true to size as well. This is also perfect to pair with solid color bottoms. Overall, this is a worthy buy.



This ethnic geometric embroidery beads and tassel earrings are so pretty in person. This in available in three colors and I will definitely order the black one next time. It gives an instant pop to my outfit. The green color perfectly matches my top and bottom and I think 

I ordered this white denim fringe slippers because I know it will look perfect with this particular outfit and the rest. I love the denim fabric in this slipper because it doesn't look cheap at all. It is neatly fringed out and very neat. I ordered it together along with this ribbon embellished sunproof woven straw hat to complete the look. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearingSAMMYDRESS 
striped bamboo leaf print backless cami tank top (get here)
white denim fringe slippers (get here)
embroidery tassel earrings (get here)
woven straw hat (get here)
wooden bangle quartz watch (get here)
palm tree print crossbody bag (get here)




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...