Monday, July 10, 2017

SAMMYDRESS Review: Gingham Print Romper

Hello, lovelies! I think it is now obvious how I love prints. From the famous fruit prints like lemons and pineapples, I also fall into gingham print. Who wouldn't love this? It screams an aura of something laidback, something simple. Agree? I have some few pieces with gingham print and this off-shoulder romper from SAMMYDRESS is just another addition to my growing gingham collection. 



I don't expect much from this fringed gingham off-the-shoulder romper because I have hits and misses when it comes to off-the-shoulder styles. I always have something to complain about the elastic running up past my shoulder from time to time. But this gingham print romper surprised me because it is not what I expected it to be. It doesn't run up past my shoulder but it stays still on the same spot. I figured that it is because the elastic on the shoulder is way wider and longer compared to my other pieces which were tight and that is the reason it keeps on running up every time I moved or every time I move my arms higher. I also love the fringes! It screams a bit of bohemian. This is just a perfect romper for summer! The size is true, too. And oh, it has an elastic waist.


Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing SAMMYDRESS 
fringed gingham off-the-shoulder romper (get here)
flower turnlock crossbody chain bag (get here)
wooden bangle quartz watch (get here)
pompom tie up sandals (get here or here)
geometric embroidery tassels earrings (get here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

  1. Looking super cute ! Love the shoes !

    sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...