Saturday, July 1, 2017

Women Blouses from ROSEGAL

Hello, lovelies! If there's a trend that I'm crazy over, for now, it will only be three - embroidery, gingham print, and blue & white stripes. May it be in a dress, tops or bottoms - I think I have them already but a girl can't have enough, right? So, for today's post, I am featuring these gorgeous pieces that just newly arrived at the ROSEGAL website which you can find here at the women blouses.

 

 

The Gingham print is what they also called as the tablecloth trend. Lol! They said you get your outfit inspiration from the tablecloth. But whatever, I am one of those addicted to this trend just recently. I find it so laid back and I love that feeling of simplicity when I wear such outfit with gingham print. What do you think?


 

 

 

The blue and white stripes are obviously next to my mountain collection of denim. If you take a look in my closet, a pile of the print will surprise you. I love this print so much! It looks simple and yet still looks classy. 

 



Of course, embroidery. May it be floral or anything, I just can't let appreciation jump on the window every time I saw one. It added a maximum appeal of feminine when there's a floral embroidery and it takes you less effort to do so in accessorizing your outfit. Right?




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...