Wednesday, July 19, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Belted Floral Kimono Blouse


Hello, lovelies! As I have mentioned from my previous posts that I'll be visiting my family in the province last weekend to bring them to a road trip somewhere East. We went to Antipolo particularly in Pinto Art Museum and in Pililia Rizal Wind Farm. I took the opportunity again to shoot some outfits and here's the first one. I ordered this belted floral kimono blouse because of its floral print all over. I find this very versatile in styling so many ways like as beach outerwear or just a cover-up to give a pop to a plain outfit or just simply like a pajama (lol!).

Just click the link below or this photo above to see more photos and outfit details.



This kimono blouse has great material; it's soft and silky. It is a long sleeve with button holes. It has a high slit at both sides and it comes with coordinated wrap belt. I really love the length of this kimono that's why for my first styling of this one, I styled it with denim shorts. I got mine in Medium and I think this kimono is true to its size.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL :
belted floral kimono blouse (get here)
navy blue cami satin dress (get here)
palm tree print cross body bag (get here
tattered denim shorts with embroidery (get here)
burgundy ankle boots (get similar here)




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. love your kimono :)

    http://shoeeobsessionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the cape
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...