Tuesday, July 18, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Button Up Puff Sleeve Striped Blouse


Hello, lovelies! How's your week going? I am a bit excited to share with you today's style post because it is something that defines my personal style. I love wearing working outfits in a stylish way.  Office work is boring but let's not allow it to drag our outfit into it also. As the saying goes, wear cute and stylish outfit wherever you are as much as possible. It can boost your confidence and make you feel good about yourself. Just like this button up puff sleeve striped blouse, the button up, collared and stripes scream a working style but with a twist of the puff sleeves and off-shoulder. Isn't it cute and stylish? 



I'm so happy with my purchase. Perfect as working outfit and can wear on casual days, too, over a skirt or shorts. Agree? The off-the-shoulder style is unique for a button up blouse with a collar. I have no complained about the material; it's nice! The size is true, too ( I got Medium, by the way). I will definitely order another one if there are other colors available.



Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL :
button up puff sleeve striped blouse (get here)
letter pattern slingback mid-heel pumps (get here)
palm tree print cross body bag (get here
white wide leg denim pants (get similar here or here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...