Wednesday, July 19, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Cami Satin Dress


Hello, lovelies! Since I have already featured a pajama chic look from my previous post here, let me share with you another look related to it. Today's style post is about this navy blue cami satin dress from ZAFUL which made me look like I just woke up and realized I'm late to somewhere and all I could do is slip on my boots, sling my bag on my shoulders and wear the sunglasses and I'm out. Haha! I remember the movie starred by Jennifer Garner, 13 Going 30. Have you seen that movie?

Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and outfit details.


I got surprised with the quality of this cami dress. It's so soft and the material glides smoothly onto my skin. It has adjustable straps. The length of this dress is perfect but only on the front side because the back side is shorter. I'm just not happy about it because I have to be mindful every time I bend but then I realized I will never wear this dress with just a cycling underneath. That's why I wore denim shorts on this. I think this is best to wear as a top. Well, at least they thought you're wearing a dress but wait when they see your back because it will definitely convince them you're wearing a top. Haha! By the way, this is true to size (I got mine in Medium).


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL :
navy blue cami satin dress (get here)
palm tree print cross body bag (get here
burgundy ankle boots (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. super dress :)

    http://shoeeobsessionn.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...