Monday, July 3, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Faux Fur Bird Shirt & Transparent Sunglasses

Hello, lovelies! As I've mentioned from my previous post here, I've been into white pieces especially white cover up lately. So, even in white t-shirt especially those in minimal prints, I find myself crazy over it. The statement shirts are kind of common, so when I saw this white t-shirt with an animal design, I didn't let the chance passed and I ordered one before it goes out-of-stock. Scroll down below to see how cute this bird design is.



You probably realized now why I'm raving for this faux fur oversized tee. The bird wasn't just printed or embroidered but there's a faux fur in it. Could this shirt be any cuter? *sigh. The fur is of course, smooth. I am impressed on how they design this faux fur onto the shirt. It doesn't look cheap at all but looks classy. The fit is not slim fit but oversized. The material is superb. I am satisfied with my purchase. 


This hollow-out butterfly shaped transparent sunglasses is just too cute it hurts not to get one. If you want to look nerd yet still looking cute and pretty, you must have this sunglass, lovelies! 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL:
faux fur bird design oversized tee (get here)
hollow out butterfly shaped sunglasses (get here)
slingback pointed-toe pumps (get here)
geometric embroidery ethnic tassels earrings (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

  1. i tell you jenniya.....these people at zaful are just great...they are bringing so much variety and versatility to the fashion industry wiith class and sophistication...plus you look lovely as ever
    https://hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...