Sunday, July 2, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Floral Bowknot A-line Skirt

Hello, lovelies! This floral skirt from the selection of vestidos estampados largos is just one of the many that captured my heart. The rainy season has already started here in my country. The weather is sunny from the morning but when afternoon comes from 3:00 pm onwards, it has always been raining. But hey, the gloomy weather won't stop me from wearing my summer outfits. Besides, it's like summer weather is all year round here. Talking about living in the tropical country, even though it's rainy season already when the sun gets a chance to peek, the heat is still unforgiving. 



This floral bowknot A-line skirt is just so gorgeous! It is very easy for me to pair it with tops because there are at least 4 colors of tops to choose from. I have decided to pair it with my red flouncy top because why not? This skirt has an A-line cut and have a concealed zipper at one side. It also has an partial part of elastic waist at the back and a tie. I got mine in Medium but it is big for me. I suggest you order one size smaller for this particular skirt, okay? The material is nice; no sheer at all since it is printed. Overall, it is a worthy buy.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing:
ZAFUL floral bowknot A-line skirt (get here)
ZAFUL slingback mid-heel pumps (get here)
red flouncy top (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. you look so refreshing!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look - I'm obsessed with those shoes!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/arabellawright

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...