Wednesday, July 12, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Floral Embroidered Chambray Skort Romper

Hello, lovelies! It's mid-week and I can't wait for the weekend. As I have mentioned from my previous post here, I spent my last weekend in the province, particularly at my Mom's house. I am excited for this coming weekend because I am going to see them again because we plan to go out-of-town somewhere east or north for another quality time. It's been a while since our last out-of-town trip and we missed doing it. Anyway, today's outfit post is featuring ZAFUL and yes, I have a new backdrop since we shoot it at the province. My nephew was the one who took all the shots and I'm so happy with the result.



My love affair with floral embroidery never ends even though summer is already over and it's already rainy season here in the Philippines. I easily fall for anything with embroidery and knowing that this floral embroidered chambray skort is a romper, I got sold in a snap. I also love that this one in pastel colors and that still reminds me of summer. The size is true (I'm Medium, by the way). The backside is tie up. I am satisfied with my purchase.



Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL :
floral embroidered chambray skort romper (get here)
funny pineapple shaped crossbody bag (get here)
black embroidery tassels earrings (get here)
white denim fringe slippers (get here)
metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




3 comments:

  1. nice dress

    visit mine?
    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress and shoes !

    sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...