Tuesday, July 11, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Gingham Print Tube Top & A-line Maxi Skirt

Hello, lovelies! As I have mentioned, I spent my weekend in the province. I took the opportunity to shoot some of my outfits especially this co-ord top & skirt from the selection of maxi skirt patternI must say that my weekend was a breather from the stressful life here in the metropolis. I felt refreshed and relaxed somehow. Nothing beats family love. I got to see my Mom, my sister and my nephew after a long time. Nothing beats a family bonding - an endless laughing and sharing of stories to watching Blu-ray movies. Anyway, click the link and scroll down below to see more details of this outfit.



I ordered this ruffled smocked tube top and A-line maxi skirt because of its design and the gingham print. I don't know but I find myself addicted to this print. That's why when I saw this in the new arrivals of ZAFUL, I immediately added it to my shopping cart. I am surprised when I opened the parcel and when I completely laid it out in the bed, I didn't expect it as gorgeous in person. I am so happy! I really love the design of the tube because it's elastic all over (front & back) and the skirt's waist is elastic, too, exactly the same as the tube top. The ruffles on the hems are so lovely! The size is true (I'm Medium, by the way). The material is great! I don't have anything to complain about. This is really a worthy buy.

Get yourself a new romper this summer!
Use 10% off code: ZFEN01



I have waited for this wooden quartz watch for a month since the watches aren't allowed to ship via express shipping. I don't know the reason beyond that. Well, this watch is perfect for this season. Anything wooden or bamboo material appeals to me.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing ZAFUL 
gingham print tube top and A-line maxi skirt (get here)
ethnic embroidery tassels earrings (get here)
TRENDSGAL wooden quartz watch (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






3 comments:

  1. the two-piece is super super cute! always skeptical about Zaful but youve made the quality look amazing! Love the hat and the fun purse! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The co-ordinates top & maxi skirt are lovely in person. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit so much !

    sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...