Tuesday, July 18, 2017

ZAFUL Review: String Tassels Embroidered Bohemian Blouse


Hello, lovelies! It's obvious that I can't bid goodbye to summer yet. What I'm ordering from my online shopping is still all about summer like Coachella theme, floral prints and bohemian. Just like this string tassels embroidered blouse that I got from ZAFUL. This blouse has all that summer theme from tassels, embroidered florals, and tribal pipings. I'm still crazy over this trend. How about you?



This blouse has an intricate embroidery of florals and tribal pipings. I am so in love with it! Not to mention the tassels (sigh!). The 3/4 sleeves have elastic closures where you can opt to pull it up or just as its normal sleeve length. The material is linen (Oh, I love linens!). The quality is superb and I am very satisfied with this purchase. I highly recommend this blouse. Also, this is true to size.

white denim slippers 
palm tree print cross body bag


Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ZAFUL :
string tassels embroidered blouse (get here)
palm tree print cross body bag (get here
tattered denim shorts (get here)
white denim fringe slippers (get here)
metallic cross bar sunglasses (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

  1. I just loved your entire combination of the outfit. Everthing goes perfect with this look. http://ukay2x.ph/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...