Sunday, July 23, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Yellow Gingham Print Two Piece Dress


Hello, lovelies! It looks familiar eh? Yes, I already have this exact coordinates but in a different color. You can't blame me. I fell in love with the blue one and so I ordered another one in yellow. Isn't it lovely? Besides from I'm crazy over gingham print, I really love the design of this gingham print ruffled tube top & maxi skirt because the quality is superb; it is neatly sewn and I've never seen any excess threads. The top and bottom ruffled hem made this 2-piece even more gorgeous. It is so perfect for summer season. The size is true (I'm Medium, by the way). Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and outfit details.



Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing ZAFUL:
Gingham print tube top & A-line maxi skirt (get here)
denim vest (get similar here or here)
white denim fringe slippers (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





2 comments:

  1. totally a lovely look..

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! such a cute look ☺️

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...