Thursday, July 6, 2017

Zaful Wishlist: PLUS Dresses and Women Blouses

Hello, lovelies! Have you seen this Plus outfits? It's been quite a long time since I last visited my mother's home in the province. I missed my family terribly. My work always hampers my plans of visiting them lately but I will make sure to do it this coming weekend. Every time I thought of my Mom, I always think of something that will put a smile on her face. Actually, a brand-new scarf is ready but I think I'll buy her an outfit from ZAFUL.

Bonjour, amoureux! Avez-vous vu ces tenues Plus? Il y a longtemps que je n'avais visité la maison de ma mère que dans la province. J'ai manqué terriblement ma famille. Mon travail nuit toujours à mes projets de visite ces derniers temps, mais je m'assurerai de le faire ce week-end prochain. Chaque fois que je pensais à ma mère, je pense toujours à quelque chose qui mettra un sourire sur son visage. En fait, un nouvel écharpe est prêt, mais je pense que je vais lui acheter une tenue de ZAFUL.


 


 


 


These are the products that I plan to buy for her. She personally loves these designs and styles. Her style is to pair it with leggings, black or maybe blue denim, as I usually see on her. The good thing about it is that some of my clothes also fit my Mom's body frame. Sometimes, she always got a lot of my hand-me-down than my elder sisters which body frames are small. Of course, I'd love to give my Mom everything she loves to get from my wardrobe closets, anything she likes. But I'd be much happier to give her brand-new ones, of course. 


Ce sont les produits que je compte acheter pour elle. Elle aime personnellement ces conceptions et ces styles. Son style est de l'associer à des jambières, des denim noir ou peut-être bleu, comme je l'ai vu habituellement. La bonne chose à ce sujet est que certains de mes vêtements correspondent également au cadre du corps de ma mère. Parfois, elle a toujours eu beaucoup de mes mains-bas-bas que mes sœurs aînées, dont les cadres sont petits. Bien sûr, j'aimerais donner à ma maman tout ce qu'elle aime à sortir de mes garde-robe, tout ce qu'elle aime. Mais je serais beaucoup plus heureux de lui donner toutes nouvelles, bien sûr.




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...