Tuesday, August 1, 2017

ZAN.STYLE Review: Flounced Cold Shoulder Dress


Hello, lovelies! Yesterday, I and my husband decided to go road tripping to South out of the whim. Though we knew that the weather for the whole week is so unpredictable, we found ourselves driving to South. The weather in Manila was fine the time we left but the rain poured hard while we were on the super highway but when we reached Paseo de Sta. Rosa in Laguna, the sun came out and it continued being sunny with occasional drizzle. I'm so glad we were able to shoot this flounced cold shoulder dress I wore from ZAN.STYLE



By the way, if you've seen my IG stories 2 days ago, I posted about a package that ZAN.STYLE sent over. It was packed neatly in a box. I love how they pack the orders because I felt being valued as a customer. The package contained 3 items which were packed in a polybag bearing the name of ZAN.STYLE. Each item is folded in a good way with card board and paper, so it stays in place. I must say, my good impression from receiving the package has continued until I finally open each bags. I am very satisfied with all the items! If I have to rate them, it's 5/5 definitely. As you can see, I received 3 items and today's outfit post is the first installment. Watch out for the other two - this boat neck long sleeve blouse and this front zip sleeveless dress.



While this dress was still in the bag, I felt that the material is something that promises quality because it was obviously a bit fluffy than usual. When I took it out from the bag, I wasn't wrong. The fabric is linen and a 100% cotton. It's so soft to the touch and not crispy thick. This dress is also light weight; it's so perfect for summer season. It has elasticized drawstring waist. The length is just fine; I can have the hem covered my ankles or adjust the drawstring on the waist to make the hem higher and not touch the ground. The size is also true (I'm Medium, by the way). The cold shoulder style with that flounced ruffle and that short puff sleeve was like an all-in-one demure outfit yet stylish. What do you think? The great news is they are having THE BIG SALE where you can enjoy 75% OFF on some picked items in ZAN.STYLE. 





Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...