Friday, August 18, 2017

Long Sleeve Button Shirt

Hello, lovelies! It's the weekend. What are your plans? The weather seems like it's going to be a rainy weekend. A long sleeve button shirt would be perfect to wear for a weekend out with my family. It will keep me a bit warm however if the weather gets cold. Have you checked some button shirts from Zaful yet especially those long sleeves? I love wearing long sleeves when needed because I can opt to wear it long or I can roll the sleeves up for a more casual look. Below are just a few picks:

 


 


 


 


Guess what? Zaful is having a big promotion - Back To School, Back To Savings! Get a chance to win free clothes for you and your best friend. Link HERE.




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






2 comments:

  1. Love these pieces!

    xx


    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white shirt =) a white classic shirt is i think what is missing in my closet hehehe http://www.nanajover.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...