Friday, August 4, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Cami Tank Top & Skinny Jeans


Hello, lovelies! Are you fond of wearing skinny jeans? Today, I will share with you the latest items ZAFUL sent over some weeks ago. This is totally perfect for summer season. Though it is already rainy season now in the Philippines, that won't stop me from wearing summer outfits. Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and details of this outfit.



I ordered this high waisted lace up pencil jeans because I got attracted to its lace up design. I find it very cool and sexy at the same time. The material is very stretchable. It is a quality product with regards to how it was made and the material used. There are only two sizes available though, Medium & Large but it will fit X-Small & Small, respectively. Since I ordered Large, I got Small size then. I doubted it at first (because I'm really Medium) but since I saw that it is stretchable, I still pushed through and hoped for the best. Lol! And yes, this was a bit tight on me (my fault) but then, it is very stretchable. If there's a Medium size, it will fit perfectly on me; there's no doubt about that. If you're a Small size, go for this. So, that's the tip when you plan to order this one, lovelies. Overall, it's a good product.


This cami ruffles tank top is a quality product, too. The tube elastic is great; not tight at all. Also, there's another layer underneath that ruffles which have a concealed zipper at the side. The material is great! I love it. I have other styling ideas for this top, just watch out for it. The size is true (I'm Medium, by the way). 

It’s Romper season. Click for Best ideas of floral rompers.
Get yourself a new romper this summer!

Use 10% off code: ZFEN01


Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing ZAFUL:
cami ruffles tank top (get here)
high waisted lace up pencil jeans (get here)
pink mirror sunglasses (get here)
letter pattern sling back mid-heel shoes (get here)


Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...