Thursday, August 3, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Drawstring Sleeve Button Up Striped Blouse


Hello, lovelies! ZAFUL have the newest and coolest arrivals. Have you checked their blouse shirt selection? I regularly check daily the new arrivals and that's the secret why I usually got gorgeous pieces from ZAFUL before it runs out-of-stock. Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and details of this outfit.



I fall to warm tones so I'm immediately get attracted to anything warm colors like this yellow drawstring sleeve button up striped blouse from ZAFUL. Well, the main reason I got attracted to this blouse and I ended up ordering it was its beautiful design of sleeve. It has a drawstring which I find unique. I really love the balloon sleeve's bottom. What do you think? It is a perfect workwear outfit. With regards to quality, I highly recommend it. I'm usually Medium but with this particular blouse, I ordered Large because as I always say from my previous ZAFUL posts, make it a habit to check the size chart of each product before you add it to your shopping cart. By the way, size Large just fits fine as you can see.


Want to be the fancier in this summer? Just do it!
Discover our newest summer arrivals!

Surprise code: ZFEN




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...