Friday, August 4, 2017

ZAFUL Review: Gingham Bowknot Off Shoulder Top


Hello, lovelies! Have you seen my previous post wearing the skinny jeans? Well, this is the second installment of the items ZAFUL sent over. You probably know how I am fond of gingham print. Just my like denim addiction, my gingham print addiction is also growing. It easily tones down your outfit to make it look simple yet still stylish and fab. What do you think? Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and details of this outfit.



The moment I saw this bowknot gingham off shoulder top, I never hesitated or bat an eyelash but I quickly added it to my shopping cart. This is my first gingham piece in red color. Isn't it pretty? Aside from main reason that this is gingham print, the style of this top took my breath away. It is off-shoulder and I love that it has an elastic waist as well. I also love the length of the sleeve and the bowknot design is just so lovely! What do you think? The material is great and is sewn neatly. The size is true (I'm Medium, by the way).

It’s Romper season. Click for Best ideas of floral rompers.
Get yourself a new romper this summer!

Use 10% off code: ZFEN01

Hype this look on lookbook.nu


I was wearing ZAFUL:
bowknot gingham off shoulder top (get here)
pink mirror sunglasses (get here)
letter pattern sling back mid-heel shoes (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...