Friday, October 13, 2017

ROSEGAL review: Button-Up Short Sleeve Polo Shirt


Hello, lovelies! I almost forgot that I have ordered this button-up short sleeve polo shirt from ROSEGAL. This has been hiding in the corner as my pile of clothes is getting higher and higher. I think I need to reorganize and sell some of my preloved clothes. Anyway, this shirt is exactly the same as shown on the product page. What I didn't expect is the quality of this shirt. It is really good; it's soft and not thin. I really love the fit on me. Even though this is a cropped top, I still ordered it because it reminds me of one luxury brand with the same print. I know I have above waistline pants, so styling this was easy. If you want to see more tops, visit ROSEGAL.




I was wearing:
button-up short sleeve polo shirt (get here)
red metallic chains crossbody bag (get here)
yellow geometric sunglasses (get here)
white denim fringe slipper (get similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...