Sunday, November 5, 2017

FASHION71.NET Review: Floral Print Slim Jumpsuit


Hello, lovelies! This is the third and final installment of my style posts featuring Fashion71.net. If you noticed, it's three consecutive blog posts that I'm featuring this amazing online store. For today's post is this floral and leaves print slim jumpsuit. I have been eyeing this jumpsuit for about a month already and I finally gave it a go from my last order. Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and outfit details.



I get attracted to its color. Green is one my favorite colors; any earth colors appeals to me. Plus, there's a floral print. I still cannot get over of summer obviously. The material is very nice; soft and thin yet not sheer. It is sewn neatly. I just hope the neckline is not that low though because I want to wear the jumpsuit alone sometimes. But then, it is okay also to wear a tank or a shirt underneath. I ordered a size Medium. The length is okay but I wish I ordered size Large so it will be a bit longer. I want the hem touching the ground. It has tie belt. Anyway, I highly recommend this jumpsuit.



I was wearing:

floral and leaves print slim jumpsuit (get here)
fashion buckle chain link shoulder bag (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...