Sunday, November 5, 2017

FASHION71.NET Review: Love Affair with Long Coats


Hello, lovelies! This Fall season, my love affair with long coat continues but if you noticed, my coats or outerwear aren't the ones made from the wool material. It's because my country is tropical and when Fall comes, it gets cold but not as cold compared to the countries with four seasons. So I invest with these light material and not thick ones. You know, just enough to keep me warm when occasional chills kick in. Today's post is the items I ordered from Fashion71.net which keeps on amazing me with their chic new arrivals. I can't wait to order from them again. Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and outfit details.



I've finally found a perfect coat in this lace-up matching long coat. From the color to the style and design to the length, I can say it's perfect. The color is a fall season color; light brown that seems like a muted orange. What do you think? I love the tiny embroidered flowers; it keeps the design simple yet elegant. The length sits right on my ankle and I like it (I'm 5'4" in height). The material is like a thin silk material. By the way, I got size Medium. I highly recommend this coat.  

Check out more long coats here.


How cute is this fashion buckle chain link shoulder bag? This is the same material with my Kelly bag replica that I've worn here. I love the idea that this bag will not wear easily on the long run. It is soft but sturdy. The chain is a little bit heavy though. The size is small, so you can only put your cell phone, a tiny wallet, and small beauty kit. 


I was wearing:

lace-up matching long coat (get here)
fashion buckle chain link shoulder bag (get here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...