Monday, November 6, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Smart Chic


Hello, lovelies! How's your first day of the week? Monday has got me working even though my car is color-coded today. I had a unit turn over this afternoon and I am happy to have this week started with a closed deal. Thank God; I feel so blessed. Anyway, for today's style post, I am featuring Rosegal. Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and outfit details.



I've been eyeing this stylish lapel collar button embellish women's vest for quite a while now and I finally decided to order one. I'm so glad I ordered this vest because it is prettier in person than in the photos posted on the product page. The material is light weight and I was surprised that the back side is in thin chiffon material. I find it unique and I love it. This vest is neatly sewn and it looks classy. The size is true (I got Medium).


I am obsessed with this particular bag design. If you are my follower, you probably noticed I have many bags of this design in different colors. That's why when I saw this metallic chains crossbody bag, I immediately added it to my shopping cart. I really love the soft metallic hue of this bag. I find it versatile.


I was wearing:

stylish lapel collar vest (get here)
metallic chains crossbody bag (get here)
white trouser (similar here)
floral crop top (find similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







3 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...